Cool and Fun KiKi Maple Water Recipes
The 100% Canadian KiKi Maple Sweet Water Smoothie
All ingredients are available from Canadian sources.
Put them into a food processor and blend until smooth.
300 mL KiKi Blueberry Maple Sweet Water
300 mL Frozen Blueberries
200 mL Hulled Hemp Seeds
This simple smoothie is an excellent source for the following nutrients:
KiKi Blueberry Maple Sweet Water: Magnesium, Zinc and Oligosaccharides
Blueberries: Vitamin C, Manganese, Dietary Fiber, Vitamin E and the flavonoid 'kaempferol' which helps prevents cancer
Hemp Seeds: Omega-6 Fatty Acid,
Potassium, Protein, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Manganese
From Julie Daniluk, Host of the Healthy Gourmet Show, OWN Network
All Canadian KiKi Maple Sweet Water
These baked beans are slow-cooked in a crockpot for about 24 hours. As the maple water slowly cooks down it turns into a sweet maple-flavored gravy.
4 cups dried navy beans (or any bean)
10 cups fresh KiKi Maple Sweet Water
1 Tbsp salt
2 medium onions, minced
1. Soak beans in water overnight.
2. In the morning drain, put beans in a crockpot and add 10 cups of fresh KiKi Maple Sweet Water .
3. Turn crockpot on high and cook all day until beans are soft and tender.
4. Add diced onions and a little more KiKi Maple Sweet Water if they seem a bit dry or low on liquid at this point.
5. Continue to cook with the lid off of the crockpot overnight.